Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moo Business Card Unboxing



Received my free Moo Business cards through the post yesterday. What can I say? Thanks Moo for letting me have them for nothing. There was a limited offer in cooperation with Linkedin that meant if you ordered them by a certain date you could get them for free. But I love these cards so much I will probably now buy some more from Moo, so their marketing campaign has certainly worked in this instance.

The cards come in a free cardboard container that you can keep your business cards in or use it to organise cards from other people. The cards themselves are a nice matt laminated finish that shows up small images very well. The print quality is excellent, although the options for text on the reverse is limited. But that aside, these are fantastic and I will definitely be getting more of these in the near future. Go get some now.