Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dean Lane Park

Flickr Photo

I actually did this sketch of the old industrial units at the top end of Dame Emily Smyth Park a while ago in my sketch book. It was actually a pencil sketch but I worked it up into a pen and ink/wash drawing. The sketch was in the Moleskine sketch book which has proven to be very useful due to its firm cover which stays closed due to its elastic band. The band also keeps pages flat in a strong wind so you can concentrate on your drawing.

This picture has been processed through Adobe Photoshop to remove the line across the middle because I drew this across two pages - thats the only criticism of my Moleskine sketchbooks is that they are too small, although if they were any bigger I probably wouldnt carry them about with me.

technorati tags: , ,

No comments: